Aluminum Semi Rigid Duct
The Aluminum Semi-Rigid Duct manufactured by Samco Flex Ducts® is constructed using a special grade aluminum alloy that prevents corrosion and metal fatigue. The machine fabrication produces a continuous lock seam that allows the duct to be pulled open, bent, compressed and re-bent without developing fatigues or leakages. Our Aluminum Semi Rigid Duct does not de-laminate or die out when it is heat aged and can be installed with severe bends
and in unlimited lengths while maintaining an unrestricted diameter.
The Aluminum Semi Rigid Duct manufactured by Samco Flex Ducts® is RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) certified Green Product with no lead in the product composition. Hence, making it one of the safest product for indoor applications.
Aluminum Semi Rigid Duct manufactured by Samco Flex Ducts® is specially designed and manufactured in accordance to the following standards and regulations -:
BS 476 Part 5, Part 6 & Part 7
NFPA 90 A & 90 B
RoHS (Restriction of Harmful Substances)
Temperature Range: -73°C to 224°C
Maximum Velocity: 5000 FPM
Operating Pressure: 4” to 10” Diameter: Max. Positive and Negative: 12” w.g 12” to 18” Diameter: Max. Positive and Negative: 8” w.g
Fire Rating: Class 'O' as per UL-723
Flame Speed: Non - Flammable
Smoke Developed: Zero
Pressure: 2000 Pa
Environmental Standard: RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
Diameter: 3", 4", 5", 6" ,8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18" and 20"
• Complete air-tight duct systems.
• Simple on site assembly.
• No fabrication of parts required on the job.
• Easy availability of accessories to permit speedy installation.
• Clean, efficient and fast installation.
• Increased airflow.
• Lifetime durability.
• Premium quality at an affordable cost.
• Heating, Ventilation and Airconditioning.
• Ideal for dryer vents.
• Ideal for bathroom or kitchen ventilation for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
• Ideal for kitchen chimney / kitchen hood / cooker hood ventilation.